At our Nole plant we have an architectural and structural metalwork department where multiple operations are performed. Our ability to work different materials (common and alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum etc) and the machinery we use combine to make our company a leader in the industry.
In particular, we deal with:
- Sheet metal processing: shearing, press-bending, calandering, drilling and notching;
- Welding and joining of different materials in TIG, arc, and continuous wire modes;
- Construction and installation of several different types of metal structures, using tubular materials, profiles, beams and semi-finished parts;
- Design and installation Iron Table Bases
up to a unit weight of 10,000 kg, with possibility of performing treatments and machining such as blasting, standardization, galvanizing and / or coating;
- Design and construction of all types of iron interior and exterior stairs, including designer stairs made of weathering (corten) steel with glass and wooden detailing;
- Design and construction of of all types of gates
for all needs, made of iron, stainless and weathering (corten) steel with preparation of automatic electrical systems included;
- We design and manufacture interior furnishings, for both private and commercial or public buildings, made from both traditional and modern wrought iron.
- We design and manufacture industrial and farm buildings of all kinds and sizes.